Elite-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite-WoW

The WoW that's Elite

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CREATE GAME ACCOUNT RIGHT HERE CREATE GAME ACCOUNT RIGHT HERE "CLICK ME"  

Roguefts's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rogueftw

Roguefts's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Roguefts's GM App   Roguefts's GM App EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:55 pm

1. What is your main in-game name?
Rogueftw ( Would be because i could not make an account .. )

2. How old are you?
15 Razz

3. Where do you live (Fluent English Required)?
Turkey.. Fluent English Fluent Turkish

4. Have you played Retail WoW and if so, for how long?
Yes ... For 1-2 years

5. How long have you played on Elite-WoW servers?
I am new and my account could not be created as i stated above..

6. List your in-game characters; server, level, class, time played.
Rogueftw .. Server : Elite - WoW .. Level : I dont know .. Class : Rogue or paladin..Time played : Hrs : 0 .. Mins : 0 .. Seconds : 0

7. what times can you be online, put an "X" in the corresponding box (all times MUST BE IN GMT+0 timezone)
[ ] 6:00am - 12:00pm
[X] 12:00pm - 6:00pm
[X] 6:00pm - 12:00am
[ ] 12:00am - 6:00am

8. Have you had previous experience as a gamemaster?
Well I have but i do not remember most of there names..

8a. If so where and how long?
Crackers wow my server (1 week ) shutdown because it slowed down the internet..Around 3-4 more Hamachi servers i do not remember the name of im sure i stayed for more than 3 weeks on each

9. Tell us a little about yourself (use 25 words or less).
I am trustable kind i am learning coding probably will learn LUA .

10. Explain why you think you would be a good Elite-WoW GM.
I think i would be a good GM in Elite-WoW

11. Which realm would you most prefer to GM on?
I dont know what realms there are but i would prefer a fun-server not blizzlike.

12. What positive additions could you make to the Elite-WoW Community if you became a GM?
I can make some armor ( I make a lot every day ) ... A new Tier 20 .. Razz and help the communit . Answer tickets as fast as i can..

13. Are you going to be a total retard and flip out if you get kicked from being a GM?

No because I know the real job of a GM .. Its mostly helping out .. Some people think its really fun and stuff but it's hard work

14. If your friend comes online and asks for a free item/gold/level what do you say?

My Answer with my opinion : Before you ask a Game Master , Admin or Developer for something please read the rules... If you cannot be bothered I can not be bothered to help you Smile ( I would get a Macro ready For it! Very Happy )

15. where would you find The botanica?
Netherstorm,Outlands

16. How would you handle the following ticket:

"Bob is Speedhacking BAN HIM!"

I would first /w the person making the Ticket..
Tell him I cannot ban him without proof..
I dont know how you can proove someone is speed hacking but i would go invisible..
Who him .. Then tele to were he is ( because appear tells him im coming )
i would look for him and then if he was speed hacking i would ban for a couple of days..
I would thank the reporter for reporting the person that hacked..
Then i would report the hacker the Owner of the server...
Then he would IP ban him I guess

17. please fill in the Blanks: If you abuse it you ____ it

I didnt want to copy yours so i just thought 1 out.. If you abuse it you screw it

18. Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days,
how many months have 28 days?:1 and just to make it easier Febuary

19. How much is 2 + 2 x 2 = ? (if you answer this question wrong, then your application wont be considered) :

20. A warrior makes a ticket explaining that when he puts talent points into Mortal Strike, Rank 1, he does not learn the spell. He has tried numerous respecs and each time he doesn't learn the talent. How would you go about helping this person?
I would first try my self ( because it might be a lie... ) then go on to talk with the developers/Bug fixers and tell them the problem ( If it was true )

21. If your application is selected you will go to the interview process, interviews are normally scheduled on ventrilo in an evening (EST & GMT Time Zone Listings), all times are listed in UTC as a standard regulation.
I dont get it but anyway( I dont see time listings)
4:00 PM GMT +0

22. Any other info that can help?
Not really but just my name Batu ..

Last edited by Rogueftw on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to fill in 15, 16 ( I missed them out for some reason! :P ))
Back to top Go down

Roguefts's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite-WoW :: GM/Dev apps :: Gm apps.-
Jump to: