Elite-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite-WoW

The WoW that's Elite

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CREATE GAME ACCOUNT RIGHT HERE CREATE GAME ACCOUNT RIGHT HERE "CLICK ME"  

Ebz GM application/ Redo GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ebz GM application/ Redo GM application Empty
PostSubject: Ebz GM application/ Redo GM application   Ebz GM application/ Redo GM application EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:24 pm

1. What is your main in-game name?
Ebz

2. How old are you?
I am 15

3. Where do you live (Fluent English Required)?
USA, GA

4. Have you played Retail WoW and if so, for how long?
Yes i have played Retail for a very long time i had two accounts with high levels, I have been playing retail for about 2 years now and quit 1 year ago so i have been playing private servers for 1 year.

5. How long have you played on Elite-WoW servers?
Ive been playing private servers for 1 year now. Im really experianced.

6. List your in-game characters; server, level, class, time played.
My in-Game Char is only 1 Name: Ebz , Server: 1, Level: 80 , Class : Rogue , Time played 2 months.

7. what times can you be online, put an "X" in the corresponding box (all times MUST BE IN GMT+0 timezone)
[ ] 6:00am - 12:00pm
[x ] 12:00pm - 6:00pm
[x ] 6:00pm - 12:00am
[x ] 12:00am - 6:00am

8. Have you had previous experience as a gamemaster?
8a. If so where and how long?
Yes i have been a Game master on other servers as well about 6 other servers gm and 3 others Admin I am very experianced as a GM Yep. Ive been a GM for the other servers for about 3 months and admin for about 4 weeks.

9. Tell us a little about yourself (use 25 words or less).
I am really Helpfull And kind and people LOVE me. So Yeah.

10. Explain why you think you would be a good Elite-WoW GM.
I Do help people alot I do have alot of EXP in being a GM Ive been playing so many private servers and can handle the fact that im good enough to play as a GM for this server Smile.

11. Which realm would you most prefer to GM on?
I don't know the realms yet.

12. What positive additions could you make to the Elite-WoW Community if you became a GM?
I could help other players I could Build custom places And all kinds of things you need me to do.

13. Are you going to be a total retard and flip out if you get kicked from being a GM?
Nope i will accept the fact that i was not good enough for Elite Wow and Just *Go with the flow*

14. If your friend comes online and asks for a free item/gold/level what do you say?
I'm Sorry but our rules do not apply to that. So no Sad.

15. where would you find The botanica?
.rec p tempest keep

16. How would you handle the following ticket:
"Bob is Speedhacking BAN HIM!"
i would .appear Bob see if he is speed hacking then bann him.
And if he isn't speed hacking i would kick the guy who said he was

17. please fill in the Blanks: If you abuse it you _Lose___ it
Again from Wow-pwnage lol.

18. Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days,
how many months have 28 days?: 12
But only 2 reach 28

19. How much is 2 + 2 x 2 = ? (if you answer this question wrong, then your application wont be considered) :
its 6

20. A warrior makes a ticket explaining that when he puts talent points into Mortal Strike, Rank 1, he does not learn the spell. He has tried numerous respecs and each time he doesn't learn the talent. How would you go about helping this person?
I would Kindly tell the person that we are working on it and to patiently wait for us to fix it Thanks!

21. If your application is selected you will go to the interview process, interviews are normally scheduled on ventrilo in an evening (EST & GMT Time Zone Listings), all times are listed in UTC as a standard regulation.
Sorry i do not have Ventrillo and my Mic Prot Is broken Very Very Sorry.

22. Any other info that can help?

Sure My name is Justin Thomas I am 15 years old I do know all of the commands I am very Helpful And very kind So alot of people should like me. I do not know how to script though But Yes im very cool to other people i help them in there needs. Well thats me Thanks!

Last edited by Ebz1 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elite
Owner
Owner
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ebz GM application/ Redo GM application   Ebz GM application/ Redo GM application EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:32 pm

Quote :

18. Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days,
how many months have 28 days?:5
a:all of the months have 28 days.
wrong

Quote :
15. where would you find The botanica?
.rec p The Botanica

A:Tempest Keep
wrong

Quote :
16. How would you handle the following ticket:
"Bob is Speedhacking BAN HIM!"
Lol copied it from WoW-pwnage. I would Simply .freeze him and check his IP then IP bann him.

A:you never ip bann some on you are a gm, only admins ip ban you ban for 3 days top for the char and post it on forums.
Wrong
Back to top Go down
https://elitewow.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ebz GM application/ Redo GM application   Ebz GM application/ Redo GM application EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:33 pm

well let me say it then

Denied
Back to top Go down
Elite
Owner
Owner
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ebz GM application/ Redo GM application   Ebz GM application/ Redo GM application EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:40 pm

i hate you and you will never be gm,
declined
Back to top Go down
https://elitewow.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ebz GM application/ Redo GM application   Ebz GM application/ Redo GM application EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:48 pm

Ok Like i said I will Handle the fact Smile
Back to top Go down
Rogueftw

PostSubject: Feb??   Ebz GM application/ Redo GM application EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:58 pm

Amm only February has 28 days m8 Smile ...

http://www.eudesign.com/mnems/dayspcm.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ebz GM application/ Redo GM application   Ebz GM application/ Redo GM application Empty

Back to top Go down

Ebz GM application/ Redo GM application
Page 1 of 1